onsdag 18 mars 2009

Going to Varranassi the most holy hindu city.

This is just some pictures from the train journey from Haridowar to Varranassi. I went with Hannah the London girl I meet in Rishikesh.

In some parts of India you get your 3rps chai in a one use clay cup. It litteraly goes back to earth when you trow it out the train window.. Genius
(a lot of fun trowing em too)




Passing landscape is always fun to photograph as it's constantly changing. Her's a family on a motorbike.They're only 3 on this one but I have seen 6.












Our train was 6 hours late so we were standing still at some small (very small) village stations for some hours. Kids wanting the empty water bottles would come up and fight each other for the right to the bottle.


(Notice the stair of the girl in red... She was a true master)





A girl getting water from a well. She's like 7???





Me relaxing on the train.


(I almost had to beat a boy (like 13 years old) because he was humping his arms starring at Hannahs breast and would not get the point, that it was not appreciated. I told him three times, last time I opened my eyes wide showing my teeth and raised my arm above my head, before he looked hurt and went away to peer at her at a distance)



The local thugs hanging out looking for green pray.

1 kommentar: