söndag 22 mars 2009

Kolkata in 17 hours...

Unfortunately I didn't have time to see much of this city... (I took a cab to the postal office in the evening and asked for taximeter.. This somehow made the driver take me on sightseeing (in darkness, without asking if this was what I wanted, Surprise?!) so I saw a few things I guess)


I love the train stations and trains and train tracs








Chickens sold by the basket on the street in central Kolkata (6:45am)




arranged for pic up too the airport at 6:30 (200 rps) to go to Thailand..

The airport was pretty much what I expected. A little confusing, 'interesting' security and overpriced food stalls..

Here are some pics from the airport..

Hannah did get to see the Taj Mahal!











Emigrantionating to Thailand












What can I say.. IT IS?!





It feels sad to leave India. I love this country..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar